Friday, February 16, 2007

To the Other Side of the World

Back in December, or so, we were in a Video Conference at work with the guys in India. We were discussing the various problems that we face trying to tightly integrate the office in LA with the one in Mumbai. Afterwards, my boss mentions, somewhat in passing, that it was probably time for me to go to India. The manager of R&H India was in LA that week, so we stopped by and mentioned the idea to him. He was enthusiastic about it, as was my boss, so that was it. I was heading to India in 2 months!


Now I am watching movies on my way to London for the first leg of my two 10-hour flights to Mumbai, India. I was terribly nervous leading up to this day, but the nervousness fades away as the exhaustion and boredom of the flight kicks in. I am ready for the trip of a lifetime.

No comments: